Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Just Hit The Year Mark!!!


Umm hello?!?!

Who has two thumbs and just hit a year mark? THIS GUY (pointing to myself with two thumbs) SO CRAZY how fast the time as gone by! I am honestly scared that this will all end one day, I don’t want to come home....ever.  But everything will come to an end one day, and so I am making the most of it here! I am soaking up every moment that I have here and I am LOVING IT! This week was a little (a lot) rough for some reasons but they are now behind us and we are moving on! And we are seeing success here, we now have 2 people on track for baptism and it appears another FAMILY!!!! But this time one of six, it would be amazing if they open their hearts to this Gospel and just let it into their lives and change them! They are ready, and we are too!

But first mom! BAHAHAHAHAHA a car? Mom you make me laugh.... hardly. No, the only people that have cars are president, and the secretaries and AP share one, we don’t even have a cell phone, it is way too dangerous for all those things. only the zone leaders have a cell phone, there are no benefits basically of being District leader (well benefits in the sense of material things) As far as Lagos being District leader, it has been a good change, he has pushed him to be better and work harder, and now it seems he actually cares about the district the success. But he is still Lagos.

So I got the other package! Thank you so much mom!!!! and dad!!!! I love it I love it I love it!!! I honestly can’t express how grateful I am for your love and support, and also my friends! But mainly you guys! Thank you!!! I LOVE YOU. DAD HAPPY FATHERS DAY THIS SUNDAY! I was totally going to send a package or letter, but the thought came and gone and now it is this week! I don’t know what happened, but if you could choose what would you want? I’ll send you anything photos or a letter or an actual thing?
I am so grateful for all that you have done for me dad! Thank you so much, from raising me, to our days in high school together, and then on into college, I knew I could always tell you anything and everything and you always give me great advice. You have been a great example to me in everything, you love mom and are faithful to her, you treat her right, you love us kids, treat us right, and you try to do what is right, and try to have a good attitude. Thank you for everything! I love you so much.

Well this week has been crazy!  I will hurry and explain because there is like no time, but Tuesday a member got in a motor cycle accident and luckily the only thing damaged was her toe nail! So we were there and watched them inject her toe and rip off the toe nail! It was crazy! Poor lady! I don’t think he was a doctor but she now doesn’t have a toe nail. And Friday we went to Zacapa for a district leader meeting and Elder Shipley and Elder Rees where there the AP and secretary and then we had dominos! Basically the mission gift to me for my one year mark! They gave us a ride back to Teculutan and when we were passing through Rio Hondo we said there are some cool water falls right there, and then the next thing I know is that we are going there! So we went to the water falls and got to show them the waterfalls. (They are out of shape from being in the office all day) it was a random adventure but something out of the ordinary.

Well sorry this is such a lame letter, everything is going great, we have interviews this Friday with president and I am looking forward to doing what uncle jay suggested. I will let you know how everything goes. And keep me updated with the NBA finals! I love the Thunder but I want the Heat to win, they have the 3 big stars there, maybe they don’t deserve it, but I think it would be awesome. But the Thunder deserve it! Hey what can I include in my emails? I feel like they have just gone down the hole literally, they are boring and really don’t say anything, so what kind of stuff do you want me to include?
Well I love you and am always thinking and praying for you guys, I am truly sorry this was such a crappy letter, but I didn’t bring anything, and Lagos is rushing me, but I love you and am so grateful for the great examples you are to me.

Much love,
Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment