Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Taste of Guatemala...Last entry!

Taste of Guatemala Day 24... Hi, Well this is probably the biggest part of Guatemala Mormon’s life…Morcaff…I don’t know if I ever told you about this but in my first area this is what we drank everyday for breakfast and now in Las Flores we drink it almost every day or night because it is so cold! It is like coffee but is is made from corn (big surprise) but also oats and flour and other healthy things. Try it out! The first time I didn’t like it but now I love it! (after 18 months) so you probably won’t like it but I had to send it! Directions: a small spoonful for a liter of water boiling then strain it and drink it with lots of sugar your first time. Also, if you add milk it is great!
Taste of Guatemala Day 25 the Crowning Day!!! Well no note today…but a phone call!!! But our last gift besides the phone call was a beautiful Guatemalan table cloth, napkins and napkin holders! It was great!!! What a glorious Christmas to be able to talk to family no matter where they are! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hola Élder, espero que puedan traducir este texto. Soy nuevo en la fe, todavía no me he bautizado, pero he orado al Dios Creador y me ha hecho sentir en mi corazón que esta es la verdad que debo conocer. El problema es que consumo medicamentos por un dolor en la rodilla izquierda y me produce mucho sueño, para mejorar esto he consumido café común, sin embargo me han enseñado que no es agradable a Dios; y lo dejé de tomar, pero ahora el sueño es abundante, quiero saber si es posible que pueda beber café Morcaff con cafeína. Soy de Nicaragua, en definitiva los Élder de la localidad no saben contestar a este caso. si es posible quisiera saber que opinan. por favor, es importante para mi. gracias. larry.poeta@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete