Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Very Emotional Day


Today was such an incredible day! We took Chad up to the MTC.


Of course it was very emotional for me, but there was such an calming cloud of peace that came over me after we dropped Chad off that I knew that this was the right thing for him to be doing here and now. The tears stopped instantaneously.




It was interesting, he gave us permission to read his journal after we dropped him off at the MTC on our way home and here are his thoughts and feelings:
"Well I'm on my way to the MTC and I'm writing this as we are driving up. Last night I was doubting myself thinking what if I can't do this or get scared but then this morning I woke up super stoked and I knew I was ready. I know it will be hard but I am ready. My last week was so fun, Monday I went to Zions with Sarah, Chase, KJ, Kylie, and Mike...we hiked Angels Landing, ate at Oscar's, got ice cream and then went and saw Thor on the IMAX for $8 in 3D. I truly felt relaxed and felt like I was on vacation. My farewell talk went very well I was pleased with how it went and the after party was way fun at the Millers."

No comments:

Post a Comment